As well as Landlord's Buildings and Contents Insurance, you can also choose some optional extras to enhance your cover. These include:
Terms and conditions apply to these products, full details will be given when you get a quote but you can review the policy wordings.
Landlords Legal Protection
Landlord's Legal Protection is there to take away the expense of legal bills and the trouble of dealing with the complex legal issues should you have a problem with a tenant.
If a tenant fails to pay their rent or damages your property - how do you go about getting the money that you are owed? The truth is that it can be extremely difficult and may require legal action which can be expensive. This product is designed to take away this worry and should you experience a problem with a tenant, you can rest easy knowing that you have access to legal specialists to help.
What is covered?
- Up to £50,000 of legal cover for disputes with tenants over unpaid rent and damage to your property (provided that the minimum amount in dispute is over £250).
- It can also be used to cover any cost defending a legal action brought against you by a tenant under the tenancy agreement.
- Assistance to trace 'gone-away' tenants.
- Up to £1,500 alternative accommodation (£50 a day for 30 days) if you cannot use the property because of something the tenant has done and you have no other accommodation available.
- Access to LAWCALL a legal advisory service able to provide you with advice on personal legal problems and tenancy related issues.