As an agent you will need Insurance to cover your Professional Indemnity to help protect you against liability for Negligence and other Civil liability. It’s required by professional membership organisations and affiliations, for example ARLA, ARMA, RICS, NAEA and NALS and it also helps to give your business added security.
With our Property Agents Professional Insurance we’ll give you just that!
Our standard policy includes cover for:
- Breach of professional duty, dishonesty of employees, libel, slander and cyber liability (Max £250,000 in aggregate)
- Loss of or damage to documents, Property Misdescriptions Act defence costs and data protection defence costs (Max £50,000 in aggregate)
- Awards by the Property Ombudsman or National Approved Letting Scheme (Max £250,000)
Please refer to the Policy Wording document for the full terms and conditions, including the inclusions and limitations of the policy.
What’s more you can also choose to add a range of additional cover options, including:
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Office Cover
Choose Letsure’s Property Agent Professional Insurance today and you could benefit from:
- An easy set up process
- Instant cover upon acceptance of statement of fact submission
- Discount offered for higher excess option
- A wide variety of Levels of Indemnity to choose from
- Competitive premiums
- A market leading Insurer. AA Rating (Standard & Poors)
- Access to a highly knowledgeable Insurer Legal Team who will offer you free advice on any day to day legal issues you may have
- A Policy Wording that complies with the National Association of Estate Agents requirements
For more information as a policy holder please call us on
0845 117 6033, or to get a quote for Property Agent Professional Insurance please call 0845 113 9906.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org